Saturday, July 3, 2010

Customer Complaint Update




Please recall the post I made about my customer complaint to Wyndham Rewards. They did in fact respond to my letter just one week after I sent it in. I am pretty impressed with their response time and for my particular problem, this was a good comprise. Interestingly enough, even with a free night's stay, it wasn't any cheaper than staying at Motel 6's, which we did because they have a "pet's stay free" policy. I was really hoping that my letter would enact some sort of policy change, but Jeremy said that is as likely as calling up the President and asking for and receiving world peace. But, keep articulating to the companies you patronize because it is your money and you can spend it wherever you want. Here is what I received via email:

Dear Rachel:

Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding your Wyndham Rewards account.  I apologize that you were still receiving emails from Wyndham Rewards shortly before the closure date of 2/14/10. 

I have reinstated your 2,973 points and reactivated your account for another six month timeframe.  If there is no additional activity on your account within the six months, your account will close permanently on 11/19/2010 and all points on the account will be forfeited.  Account activity is defined as the earning or redemption of Wyndham Rewards points.  In addition, points will expire off of an account 4 years from the date they are issued.

For your convenience the activity on your account can be monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by visiting our website.  Member Services is also available to assist with any account inquiries Monday – Friday 9:00am – 11:00m EST or Saturday & Sunday 9:00am – 6:00pm EST by calling 1-866-WYN-RWDS (1-866-996-7937) or via email at customerservice@wyndhamrewards.com

Sincerely
Steph

Wyndham Rewards Member Services
For Every Kind of Traveler. For Every Kind of Trip.  www.wyndhamworldwide.com

No comments: